The Russian National Round of Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot
Court Competition had taken place in Moscow from January, 30 to February, 4, 2013.
Students from 39 Russian universities participated in the national rounds. The competition was held at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations and the Moscow State Academy of Law. The teams represented parties in a hypothetical case before an imitated
International Court of Justice.
The team of the law faculty of the Saint Petersburg State University was ranked as 8th among other teams.
The team of the law faculty of the Saint Petersburg State University consisted of
1. Vadim Kovalev, 2nd year student of the master’s programme in international law
2. Artyom Berlin, 4th year student of the bachelor’s programme
3. Darya Kosheleva, 3rd year student of the bachelor’s programme
4. Elizaveta Fetisova, 3rd year student of the bachelor’s programme
Coaches of the team:
1. Alexandra Suchkova (bachelor, law faculty of the Saint Petersburg State University)
2. Maria Kiskachi (bachelor, law faculty of the Saint Petersburg State University)
We congratulate the team of the law faculty of the Saint Petersburg State University and wish them every success!All news
Теперь вы будете получать уведомления только о тех событиях,
I, in accordance with Article 9 of the Federal Law dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ On Personal Data, do hereby give consent to S&K Vertical Law Firm of St. Petersburg to process my personal data, in order to consider me as a candidate for the vacancies listed on www.skv.ru in the Careers section. This consent is valid for 5 (five) years since the date of its receipt, or until the date when S&K Vertical Law Firm of St. Petersburg receives a withdrawal thereof in writing.
Мы свяжемся с вами по указанным контактным данным в течение суток с момента получения