"Kommersant" has published the results of an annual survey of the legal business in Russia. As part of the study, an analysis has been carried out on the activities of the largest law firms that provide services in the Russian Federation.
This year the study is divided into 3 parts:
- - "Ranking of the best industry practices";
- - "Ranking of the best legal practices";
- - "Ranking of leading attorneys".
In the ranking of the best industry practices, S&K Vertical was noted in such practices as "Banks, Finance, Insurance", "Retail and Trade", "Telecommunications and Information Technologies".
The Firm’s Bankruptcy and Corporate Disputes practices are noted in the ranking of the best legal practices.
The ranking of leading attorneys mentioned all the S&K Vertical partner and the Chief Criminal Law Counsel in the following practices:
- In "Bankruptcy": Andrey Mikonin, Partner;
- In "Land and real estate": Evgeny Zverev, Partner;
- In "Commercial Dispute Settlement" – Managing Partner Sergey Slagoda and Partner Mikhail Ilyin;
- In “Corporate Dispute Resolution": Senior Partner Konstantin Krutilnikov;
- In "Dispute Resolution: Criminal Law": Senior Criminal Law Counsel Vladimir Aleshin;
- In "Family and Inheritance Law": Chair of the Board of Partners Liubov Duyko.