Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Evgeniy Zverev specializes in real estate, construction and land relations, public-private partnerships, commercial litigation and bankruptcy.
1998 – Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law.
Projects and experience (selected):
- represented the interests of the largest Russian banks in bankruptcy procedures with amount of debt over USD 50 million;
- advised to a foreign investor on public-private partnerships and provided legal support to a network of health centers in various regions of Russia;
- engaged in the structuring of a great number of transactions with real estate, including large-scale and unique ones, worth more than USD 100 million;
- supported investment projects, including those related to the change of designation and permitted use of land, privatization of property;
- experienced in the effective protection of the interests of minority creditors in insolvency;
- represented a Client in the Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation, opposed the ruling to transfer the case to the Panel, secured affirmation of the contested decision;
- prepared a legal proposition for the purpose of supervisory review that was then supported by the Panel of the Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation, which proposition concerned distribution of the burden of proof in corporate disputes with a conflict of interest;
- represented Clients in the courts of the North-Western, Volga-Vyatka, East Siberian, Moscow, North Caucasian, Urals and Central Regions of Russia.
Yevgeny Zverev, Senior Associate in the law firm S&K Vertical has shared with “RBK daily” his views as to how business can function when energy prices surge forward and whether one can appeal against new electricity bills.