Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Mikhail Ilin specializes in corporate law and corporate disputes, M&A transactions, litigation and arbitration, antitrust, bankruptcy, corporate debt recovery, corporate disputes and protection from hostile takeovers.
2006 – Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law.
2016 – University of California, Berkeley - School of Law. Master of Laws (LLM)/ Business Law.
Projects and experience (selected):
- Represented the interests of shareholders in more than 20 corporate conflicts with a total value of assets over USD 200 million;
- legal support to M&A transactions worth more than USD 300 million;
- represented Clients in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICAC);
- recognition and enforcement of ICAC decisions in Serbia;
- legal support to bankruptcy procedures of a debtor company with a total amount of creditors' claims of about EUR 20 million;
- legal support for a complex investment transaction for the construction of a shopping mall with a total value of EUR 15 million;
- carried out the procedure of asset replacement for one of the largest developer companies in Russia, the value of the project being over 1 billion rubles.