Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Tatyana Mikoni specializes in banking law, intellectual property, international private law. Tatyana represents the interests of private persons in investments and asset management projects.
2006 - Saint-Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law.
2008 - Stockholm University, Faculty of Law (LLM).
Projects and experience (selected):
- created legal structure and framework for a group of companies engaged in the production of audiovisual works, including in co-production with foreign co-producers (an ongoing project);
- represents private persons in their charitable projects;
- represented one of the top ten banks of Russia in cases of bankruptcy of debtors, with claims totaling to more than USD 20 million;
- legal support to transactions in foreign jurisdictions.
- Tatyana is the Professor of Civil Law at the Saint Petersburg State University.
- Fluent in legal English.