Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Andrei Mikonin focuses on litigation and mediation and arbitration of disputes, arbitration and mediation, and setting up trials abroad. He is also an expert in matters of public property and real estate.
2006 - Department of Law of St. Petersburg State University
Project experience (examples):
- Represented the Judicial Department of the Russian Supreme Court in property disputes with commercial companies and public agencies, including contested bids and budget refunds
- Represented Clients in the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation, which led to amendment of the Code of Inland Water Transportation of the Russian Federation regarding riverboat mortgage procedures;
- Business reputation claims filed against Russian and foreign media, public agencies and participated in a number of large-scale "information wars"
- Extensive experience of interaction with the press covering legal events involving the Clients
- Drafted and implemented an action plan, including legal action, to prevent the imposition of unjustified compensation on Ilim Group for caused environmental damage
- Managed trial teams during major corporate disputes, bankruptcy proceedings and corporate bank debt recovery
- A. Mikonin was head of litigation at Green Corridor law firm, one of the 10 largest law companies in Russia protecting corporate interests according to Mergers and Acquisitions magazine (2007)
- Delivered presentations at numerous seminars and conferences organized jointly with the Department of Law of St. Petersburg State University, Kommersant, Vedomosti, and RBC publishing houses, etc.
- Fluent in legal English
Andrey Mikonin on the cassation decision holding that the approval of the sale of the Kirov Plant’s assets was unlawful 21 April 2014 The court of cassation sustained the decision taken in December 2013 by the Thirteenth Appellate Arbitration Court
Lawyer Andrey Mikonin makes comments on the sensational judgment delivered by the Magadan area arbitration court pertaining to illegal actions of Mobilnye telesystemy OJSC (MTS) aimed to collect payment for supplementary mobile communication services.