Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Follow me on Twitter
Konstantin Krutilnikov concentrates on corporate law, M&A transactions, bankruptcy, foreclosure and debt settlement, corporate conflicts, protection against hostile takeovers, public property and real estate, mediation and dispute resolution. He also handles transactions with works of art.
Education1998 - St. Petersburg State University, Law Department
2001 - St. Petersburg International Management Institute (IMISP) – participated in the Presidential internship program in Japan.
Project experience (examples):
- in 2001-2011 – participation in the programs of legal protection of businesses from hostile takeovers under over 50 projects in Russia worth $2 billion in assets (including the Ilim Pulp vs. Basic Element and Containerships vs. Rosstroi)
- Assistant manager of Moscow Region State Property Committee, supervisor of the legal department (tenure, privatization, FSUE lease activities, etc.), manager of the committee to counter corporate bankruptcies (realization of anti-bankruptcy programs for more than 30 companies);
- Representing the largest bank in Central and Eastern Europe on recovery and settlement of corporate debts in excess of $150 million.
- Representing shareholders of Russian banking holding in the settlement of corporate conflicts and management of a property complex worth over $2 billion.
- Representing the Russian oil company in the settlement of $ 1.5 billion bank debt.
- Representing several Russian banks in the recovery of a $150 million corporate debt.
- According to the public reputation rating, K. Krutilnikov was recognized as one of the most professional counselors in St. Petersburg, Russia (Kommersant, 2008)
- K.Krutilnikov is Ex-official (3rd Class adviser of the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation), from 2009 to 2010 was in public service as an assistant manager of Moscow Region State Property Committee, supervised the legal department, headed a Commission for counteraction against bankruptcy and conducted practical seminars for Committee employees.
- Founder and head of Green Corridor law firm, one of the 10 largest law companies in Russia to hostile takeover defense, according to Mergers and Acquisitions magazine.
- Co-author of the educational and methodical complex "Takeovers: civil and criminal law aspects" (2009), recommended by Russian Prosecutor General’s Office
- Member of the editorial board of the First Russian Commercial Law Yearbook.
- Organized and delivered presentations at numerous seminars and conferences held jointly with St. Petersburg State University Law Department and Kommersant, Vedomosti, RBC and other publishers
- Fluent in English
The newspaper “Vedomosti” with the assistance of the Law firm S&K Vertical conducted the seminar on the subject “Business and the criminal risks” which took place on April 24, 2009 in Saint-Petersburg
The “Delovoy Peterburg” newspaper published comments made by Konstantin Krutilnikov to an article dedicated to how Vladislav Piotrovsky, the ex-head of the Directorate of Internal Affairs of St. Petersburg, began working for JSFC “Sistema”.