Over the 11-year period S&K Vertical has built up a team of highly qualified attorneys and lawyers with many years of exceptional experience and spotless reputation.
Today, S&K Vertical has more than 30 attorneys and lawyers who are able to offer Clients legal support of the highest standard.
Yulia Andreeva focuses on corporate law and corporate conflicts, as well as on litigation and arbitration, antimonopoly, bankruptcy and recovery of indebtedness.
2006 - 2012 – Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Institute of Jurisprudence
2012 – expected — Russian Academy of Justice, Ph.D
Project experience (examples):
- representation of a leading global provider of solutions in the area of corrosion-resistant solid pipes in cases in excess of 70 million Rubles in courts of Central and North-Caucasian circuits;
- protection of assets of a leading Moscow infrastructure company providing heating and hot water to the country's capital and to a row of cities of the Moscow region, totalling in excess of 90 million Rubles;
- work with Korean companies on projects related to the recovery of problematic debts by Russian contractors of the business entities in Korea. The vast majority the debts are paid off by Russian companies in the course of out-of-court settlement procedures;
- representation of clients in precedent cases shaping the judicial practice in interpretation of the Law on Joint-Stock Companies;
- representation of clients in tax disputes;
MoreFluent in legal English, holds the diploma of Translator in Professional Communication