Special proceedings confirm in a unilateral uncontested process the circumstances of legal significance. This category of cases requires expertise and knowledge that the lawyers and consultants of S&K Vertical possess in full measure.
- Comprehensive legal support in the courts of all levels, including the Supreme Court, of the following categories of cases:
- establishing facts of legal significance
- adoption of children
- recognition of a citizen as missing or declaration of a citizen as deceased
- limiting capacity of a citizen, recognition of a citizen as incapable, limitation or deprivation of minors under the age of fourteen to eighteen of the right to dispose of their income
- declaring a minor fully capable (emancipation)
- recognition of a movable object as ownerless and recognizing the right of municipal property rights with regard to ownerless immovable property
- restoration of rights for lost bearer securities, or order securities (voiding)
- forced hospitalization of a citizen in a psychiatric hospital and forced psychiatric examination
- civil registry amendments
- notary acts or notary act denials
- applications for restoration of lost court proceedings
More than 30 cases were reviewed under special proceedings with the participation of our attorneys and lawyers.