Protecting the rights and interests of our Clients before the courts of law is the key service we are rendering to individuals. For many years experienced lawyers and legal professionals have participated in more than 300 cases in all instances including the Supreme Court. We also advise Clients on protection of their rights in the European Court of Human Rights.
- disputes related to divorce, annulment, division of joint property, place of residence of minor children, order of communication, alimony, etc.
- establishing facts of legal significance
- special proceedings
- disputes arising from public relations including with government agencies
- disputes arising from contracts for medical services, including recovery of damage inflicted by medical personnel
- disputes around invalidation of transactions (including real estate, surety, etc.)
- movable and immovable property title disputes
- defamation conflicts
- challenging decisions of arbitration courts and issued writs
- cases involving foreign parties, recognition and enforcement of foreign court and arbitration decisions
- enforcement proceedings
The following cases were successfully settled by our lawyers:
- more than 50 court cases for divorce and division of property worth more than $50 million
- more than 20 disputes around communication with minors and establishment of their place of residence, including those involving foreign nationals
- more than 30 special cases including adoption, forced hospitalization, records of acts of civil status, establishment of legally relevant facts, etc.
Our attorneys and lawyers have participated in disputes to terminate coverage and mortgage agreements (in excess of $50 million), disputes with tax authorities (in excess of 100 million rubles) and disputes over the rights for cultural objects. Our lawyers have extensive experience in supporting litigation in foreign jurisdictions.