Corporate debt recovery/restructuring
S&K Vertical has extensive experience in corporate debt restructuring and recovery, as well as in judicial and extrajudicial settlement of debt disputes in favor of banks and Russian and foreign companies.
- preparation and implementation of comprehensive debt recovery programs
- foreclosure and sale of mortgaged property
- search of debtor's property in Russia and abroad
- development of debt restructuring programs
- development of legal schemes regarding securities
- advice on all matters of debtor bankruptcy (insolvency) and creditor rights
- criminal prosecution of debtors
- legal support of enforcement measures
Selected projects of our lawyers:
- Representing the largest bank in Central and Eastern Europe on issues of recovery and settlement of corporate debts totaling more than $150 million
- Representing shareholders of a Russian banking holding company in the settlement of corporate conflicts and management of a property complex worth more than $2 billion
- Advising a group of banks on creditor rights and remedies in bankruptcy proceedings regarding companies controlled by the subject of the Russian Federation, with total debt exceeding $1 billion
- Representing a Russian holding company in the settlement of a $1.5 billion bank debt.
- Representing Russian banks in recovery of corporate debt in excess of $150 million