Our lawyershave extensive experience in:
- litigation in respect of works of art;
- transactions with pieces of art;
- matters of taxation of transactions with objects of art;
- organization of expert evaluation of works of art (attribution and appraisal);
- legal advice on movement of pieces of art and organization of exhibitions;
- legalsupport tothe formation of corporate art collections;
- advising on inheritance and bequeathal of works of art.
Some of the projects of our lawyers:
- more than 30 deals with objects of art, including works by Malevich, Chagall, Petrov-Vodkin, Grigoriev, Shishkin, Aivazovsky and other Russian and foreign artists, large collections of porcelain and antique books worth more than USD100 million;
- Representation of Clients at the auctions Christie’s, Sotheby's, McDougall’s, and others;
- legal support formore than 10 Russian and international exhibitions.