S&K Vertical’s Partners took part in the opening ceremony at the Center for Asian legal studies
Last week, the Center for Asian Legal Studies at the Law Faculty of the Moscow State University has celebrated its opening.
This Center will be systematizing scattered contacts in the academic environment, especially in East and South-East Asia, and building up the cooperative networks not with individual countries but with the whole region.
The highest officials of the Russian Federation and of Moscow State University have attended the opening ceremony:
· Igor Shuvalov, First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation;
· Mikhail Abyzov, Minister of the Russian Federation;
· Viktor Sadovnichiy, Rector of Moscow State University;
· Alexander Golichenko, Dean of the Law Faculty of Moscow State University;
The event was also attended by partners of the largest Russian and Chinese law firms:
· Sergey Slagoda, Mikhail Ilin, S&K Vertical;
· Yuang I., DEHENG Law Firm;
· Alexander Nektorov, Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners;
· Alexander Yermolenko, FBK Pravo;
· Georgy Sereda, Legat;
· Andrey Zelenin, Lidings Law Firm.